Beginning with the schedule day 1st of April 2011, the following changes enter into force at the border APG<->TERNA:
- All capacities (from monthly and daily capacities) are allocated by CASC.EU.
- Yearly capacities previously auctioned by Auction Office Austria are also processed by CASC.EU. Details will be announced by CASC.EU.
- Each capacity right has a specific Capacity Contract Type (CCT):
- A04 for yearly capacities,
- A03 for monthly capacities and
- A01 for daily capacities.
- Each capacity right has a specific Capacity Agreement Identification (CAI) which will be assigned by CASC.EU.
- CCT and CAI shall be used for any nomination of schedules on Time Series level.
- Global CAIs (TERNAYEAR, TERNAMONTH and TERNA00000) are valid till 31st of March 2011 and invalid beginning with the schedule Day 1st of April 2011.